The winds are gusting north up to 30 mph at the moment. 2 of the 3 stations say they will not subside till midday or later tomorrow. I will train tomorrow afternoon if the winds subside. The Forecast is calling for light winds and sun for Friday so we will try and go Friday. We flew the 150 just last weds so Friday is great. I got a 70 mile toss on the birds yesterday and will hopefully get a good toss tomorrow if the winds subside in time. Much better working race ahead.